In this post I will share how you can download Gionee Xender for PC on Windows 7/8/XP computer or laptop.
Gionee Xender is one of the fastest and most convenient app for sharing of files between two devices. It provides phone to phone and phone to computer transference of any type and size of files.
It is a great news for Gionee smartphone users that the developers of Xender File Transfer and Share app has launched a customized version of this fast and reliable file transfer app specially for Gionee phones including all exciting features of its Android version.
Gionee Xender for PC Download (Windows 7/8/XP) :
If you have Gionee phone then it is the right time to get Xender smart tool to enjoy 50 times faster speed of data transfer than Bluetooth.
For more details of features of Xender you may go through the post of Xender on PC of this blog.
At last I am providing you very easy and working steps that you need to follow in order to get this awesome tool Gionee Xender on PC.
Update graphic drivers of your device to get Xender on Computer without any problem and also connect your PC with working fast internet connection.
These are the minimum requirements you have to fulfill for getting Xender for PC, now follow below steps :
- First of all you need to download BlueStacks Android emulator app player in your computer, it is available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP as well as for MAC OS on its official website.
- In the next step start installation of BlueStacks in your PC by double clicking on the .exe file and then follow onscreen instruction for set up this software.
- Now run BlueStacks from its shortcut icon created on desktop screen, log in with your Gmail ID to access Google play Store.
- In the search tool bar type “Gionee Xender” and click on search.
- As soon you find the app click on the install button.
- That’s it! now you’ve downloaded and installed Xender on PC for stunning fast sharing and backup of large files even up to 10 GB.
That is all in our today’s tutorial of downloading Gionee Xender for PC and this guide will work for your Windows 7/8/XP computers or laptop. Now you can use Xender on Computer any time you want from My Apps folder and keep visiting Xenderforpcguide.